Despite all the medical advancement, despite the digital era, some things are still shrouded in mystery, half-truths, and legends. Surprisingly enough, erectile dysfunction is one of them. Many people suffer from it, but not too many people are willing to talk about it, for the obvious reasons. Here’s the list of all the most common myth regarding ED.
- ED is perfectly normal when you reach a certain age. This is one of the more dangerous ones, because people kind of accept it and learn to live with it. Lack of sexual contact can cause many serious health issues and psychological issues, not enjoying sexual contact is just isn’t healthy.
- ED doesn’t happen to younger people. Yet another age-related ED myth: unfortunately enough, it’s not true. It is true that it’s more common past a certain age, but young people suffer from it as well.
- ED isn’t dangerous. That’s also one of the most prevalent myths. You should consider ED a tell-tale sign that there’s something seriously wrong with your body. It could be a symptom of numerous heart issues, atherosclerosis, hormonal issues, neurological issues or diabetes.
- You will have to pop ED pills forever. Once you start taking them, there’s no going back. That’s what most people think. That’s not true. You can cure your ED 100%.
- ED is caused by the lack of attraction. That just puts more pressure on the person with ED problems and doesn’t help anyone. There are many, many reasons why a person would have trouble with an erection.
In fact, let’s go over the possible causes of ED, just to dispel this myth. For this list, we collaborated with qualified experts from tadalis-sx.net. So, here are the most common causes:
- Prostate and bladder issues;
- Unhealthy lifestyle, including lack of exercise, heavy drinking, and smoking;
- Psychological issues, any kind;
- Undiagnosed hormonal issues;
- Neurological issues;
- Side-effects from prescription medicines;
- Diabetes (according to the data online, up to 55% of men with diabetes also suffer from ED);
- Heart issues.
The Conclusion and Further Reading
As you can see, there’s a ton of ground to cover when it comes to ED. It’s one of the most researched issues, but there are still many myths. Some of them can lead to dangerous results, so we strongly suggest you visit anti-ED sources to educate yourself further.
Reproduction is an exclusive process, the effectiveness of which depends on numerous factors, such as male and female health conditions and their peculiarities. Man’s fertility is usually determined by the quality of his sperm. Consequently, if the sperm amount ejaculated is too low and its quality is poor, the problems getting pregnant will occur. Male infertility is rather difficult to diagnose, and it can be stated only after the woman has been tested.
Generally, the condition is considered to be a female one, though, according to the results of researches, in over 20% of infertility episodes, male health does not allow getting pregnant. Thus, the problem is rather widely spread and definitely requires assistance and a quality and timely treatment.
Symptoms and Reasons of Infertility Development
Striving to figure out the signs of infertility, you will fail in the vast majority of instances. Most commonly a male will not get vivid symptoms of the complication. The quality of a sexual intercourse, erection and ejaculation will appear as usually and will not have any negative consequences. The only way to diagnose infertility is to pass corresponding medical tests. On the other hand, reasons of the condition development are more obvious. On average, infertility occurs in people, who have any disorders with sperm production or transport. An overwhelming number of men diagnosed with infertility has difficulty making sperm, which appears in the testes. Besides, the issues with the sperm transport can serve the reason for male infertility development. Blockage in the tube leads to decreased sperm amount and triggers lack of sperm in ejaculated semen. Moreover, sexual problems, low pituitary gland hormone, sperm antibodies and other complications can stimulate the appearance of male infertility.
Possible Treatments of Nasty Complication
Despite the treatment course can be effective, it will take some time. First of all, you need to eliminate all the sources of sex dysfunctions and balance sperm production. Tadalafil, as well as numerous other pharmaceuticals, can improve the male reproductive system.
Testosterone is one of the most important body hormones, which is responsible for such body processes, as sex drive, muscle mass promotion, sperm production, emotional sphere, energy and others. Thus, decreased testosterone range commonly results in problems with any of these areas. Nevertheless, such a reduction of T level serves a usual part of the aging process, so you need to find an ultimate way to balance natural losses.
While testosterone is more known as a youth hormone, its decline is not likely to cause any symptoms or signs of aging. However, it can trigger certain complications in sexual sphere and other body functions, especially:
- Erectile dysfunction;
- Low libido;
- Eliminated sex desire;
- Spontaneous erection occurrence;
- Emotional imbalance, no motivation, anxiety, depression, stress;
- Decreased self-confidence;
- Problems with sleeping pattern;
- Devastating physical changes, such as low bone density, decreased muscle bulk, advanced body fat and others.
If you face any of these symptoms, you need to investigate on the reason of their occurrence. Frequently, testosterone levels can be reduced not because of the aging process, but underlying reasons.
Generic Cialis and Other Medication to Compensate Testosterone Imbalances
Sex-related complications are, probably, the most unpleasant and embarrassing. Since the decline in testosterone level cannot be prevented, a patient should look for ways to balance triggered disorders. A healthy diet, regular exercising, changed routine and similar measures will help you fight obesity, mood disorders and certain physical changes. However, problems in the sexual sphere can be treated only with drugs. Cialis belongs to a group of PDE-5 inhibitors, so it can work fast and effectively, irrespective of the T level. The components of the drug advance the blood flow to the penile area, stimulating a hard and durable erection. Apart from Viagra, Levitra, Dapoxetine and similar pharmaceuticals of the male treatment group, it is a dependable solution, which restricts testosterone levels, promoting sexual pleasure and satisfaction.